This guide provides step by step instruction on how to install Vyapar Desktop App on your computer.
Vyapar Desktop APP – GST Ready Accounting, Invoicing & Inventory Software is built to make your Business Accounting and GST Filing easy. This APP lets you send invoices, manage expenses, track inventory, generate reports, file GST returns and much more effortlessly. Features include – Professional Invoices, Stock Management, Payment Reminders, Auto backup and much more. Check out more at www.vyaparapp.in.
2. Installing Vyapar Desktop APP on Windows
2.1. Strict System Requirements (Note: Currently Vyapar Desktop App can be used only in windows machine)
Recommended hardware specification for our app to run smoothly:
- OS: Windows 7 or above.
- RAM: 2GB and above.
- Hard Disk: 10GB and above free space.
- Processor: Intel i3 and above.
- Screen Size: 14.6″ and above.
2.2. Downloading and Installing Vyapar App
- Vyapar Desktop App can be downloaded from our official website www.vyaparapp.in
- On the homepage, you will find a download button with text ‘Download for Desktop (Windows)‘ alongside ‘Download for Android’ button.
- Clicking the download button of your choice will begin the download.
- It usually takes 30 seconds to 10 minutes to download, sometimes, even longer depending on your internet speed.
- After which, all you’ve got to do is to double-click the ‘Vyaparapp.exe’ file in your downloads folder.
- If everything goes good, you will see an installer running with the Vyapar icon.
- Usually, the app takes 2 to 3 minutes to be installed.
- The App will open automatically, after which a login screen will appear.
- Now, all you need to do is add your business name, your email address, phone number and start using Vyapar your way!!!
(Note: If you are already using Vyapar Mobile App, you can restore the backup from your Android device).