“Tax Rate Report” of Vyapar App gives you the summary of taxes collected & paid, organised by the tax rate.
Where to find “Tax Rate Report” in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports -> Business Status -> Tax Rate Report
Note: You must enable “GST” under Tax/GST settings to view this report.
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the Tax Rate Report screen, Select the tax duration you like to see the details on
✔ Shows the amount collected as tax from customers, organised by the tax rate for that duration.
✔ Shows the amount paid as tax to Govt, organised by the tax rate for that duration.
✔ You can export these details as PDF or XLS & share it with people who matter.
59% of Vyaparis say, “Tax Rate Report” of Vyapar helps them effortlessly track non-GST taxes which can go unaccounted otherwise.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster