1. If you’re GST registered, then tax authorities demand these details from you.
2. It tells you the exact “tax credit” you need to claim.
3. It gets easy to validate your GST report against this to correct any errors.
“Tax Rate Report” of Vyapar App gives you the summary of taxes collected & paid, organised by the tax rate.
Where to find “Tax Rate Report” in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports -> Business Status -> Tax Rate Report
Note: You must enable “GST” under Tax/GST settings to view this report.
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the Tax Rate Report screen, Select the tax duration you like to see the details on
59% of Vyaparis say, “Tax Rate Report” of Vyapar helps them effortlessly track non-GST taxes which can go unaccounted otherwise.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster