“Expense Transaction Report” of the Vyapar App helps to keep transaction-to-transaction tracking of expenditures in business.
Where to find “Expense Transaction Report” & how to use it in the Vyapar App?
Go to Reports > Expense Report > “Expense Transaction Report”
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the “Expense Transaction Report” screen, select the Dates OR Time Duration you like to see the details on.
✔ Shows the list of all expense transactions you’ve made within this duration along with the transaction date. Filter them down by “Expense Category” too.
✔ Shows the amount of Expense of each transaction.
✔ Shows the total amount of expense you’ve made.
✔ You can export these details as PDF or XLS format and share it with people who matter.
72% of Vyaparis uses “Expense Transaction Report” to keep expenses under check and increase business profitability by making advance budget for upcoming expenses.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster