“Sale Report” of Vyapar App helps you track sales effortlessly.
Where to find “Sale Report” & how to use it in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports > Transaction > Sale Report
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the “Sale Report” screen, select the Dates or Time Duration you would like to see the details on
✔ Shows the list of all Sale / Credit Note transactions you’ve done in this duration. Along with the party name. Sort them by paid / partial / unpaid / overdue status. Filter them by sale / credit note (for returns).
✔ Shows the sale amount and balance amount of all sale Transactions along with the invoice number and due date
✔ Shows the amount of total sales and total balance.
✔ You can export these details as PDF or XLS format and share it with people who matter.
79% of Vyapari do sales tracking by using Vyapar App and say it made tracking sales easier and faster.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster