1. Count and record each of your item’s opening and closing quantity for the day.
2. Track how many of each item you purchase and sell on a regular basis.
3. Conduct regular inventory checks to stay on top of your inventory movements.
4. Update your stock levels after every sale and purchase. This way, you can know ahead of time if any of your items are yet to go “out-of-stock”.
5. Maintain inventory accuracy. Know the exact value of your inventory at any point in time. This way you can catch problems before it goes unnoticed.
6. Stop doing physical inventory counts with pen & paper, they are a lot of work. Go digital instead.
7. Digitize your business with an inventory software like Vyapar App, that makes counting inventory a breeze.
“Stock Detail Report” of Vyapar App helps you track inventory levels accurately, instantly and effortlessly. With this, it’s easy to prevent both internal & external frauds.
Where to find “Stock Detail Report” & How to use it in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports -> Item/Stock Reports -> Stock Detail Report
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the Sale Detail Report screen, select the Time Duration you like to see the details on. You can also filter it down by item category.
97% of Vyaparis say “Stock Detail Report” makes inventory management as painlessly as possible.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster