1. Regularly count your inventory to ensure nothing’s gone missing.
2. Record product details like Expiry date, batch number, etc to easy-pick the right ones while selling.
3. Track sales, update inventory totals on a regular basis.
4. Evaluate what products are moving and what is not. Stock items accordingly!
5. Sell Old/Expiring stocks before new ones.
6. Predict demand based on previous sales to know how much of each product you must keep on hand.
7. Balance between inventory costs and inventory profits.
8. Manage your business’ inventory digitally.
9. Inventory Software like Vyapar App provides you with critical business details to help you prevent inventory losses.
“Item Detail Report” of Vyapar App gives you date-wise information about your items & helps you track them better.
Where to find “Item Detail Report” in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports > Item/Stock Report > Item Detail Report
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the Item Detail Report Screen, Select the Time Duration and the Item Name you like to see the details on –
84% of Vyaparis say “Item Detail Report” of Vyapar App has helped them prevent unnecessary inventory losses effortlessly.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster