GSTR-9 is an annual return form to be filled by every taxpayer. Struggling with GST reports? Confused about how to generate it? Supposed to file GSTR 9 before the deadline, but do not know how? Worry Not! All you need to know about GSTR 9 is here. [*Latest Update as on 14th March 2020] In the 39th GST council Meet the Govt. has extended the… Read More »What is GSTR-9? Who Should File, How to Generate, How to File & Due Dates
Some Business Tips for YOU!
Tips that help you grow, tips that help you save time, tips that help you earn better profits! That’s what we share here. Our writers are experts in the business. Become a well-informed smart Vyapari :) Take your business to the next level with the help of the right information.
1. Pehchane ki konse item ka sabse accha aur kab bikri hua hai. Items ki demand ke hisab se stock rakhein.2. Aapke niyamit grahak kya chahte hai aur unki jarurat kya hai iska khayal rakhna na bhoole.3. Apne grahako ki “kharch karne ki kshamta” ko samjhe aur unhi items ka stock rakhe jinki kimat grahako ki pahonch mein ho.4. Ek… Read More »6 Aasan Tips Pata Lagane Ke Liye Ki Kaun Se Items Dugune Tezi Se Bikenge!
Have you ever thought “Why rich stay rich and poor stay poor?” Well, the answer is money management. Earning money will not make you rich. No matter how much you earn, if you don’t put it into good use then it is like filling a bottle with a hole, it will never be full, no matter how much you fill.… Read More »5 Easy Ways To Maintain Your Wealth
All you need to know about “Know Your Supplier” scheme All you need to know about “Know Your Supplier” scheme “Know Your Supplier” scheme under GST came out in a recent GST council meeting held in Delhi headed by Union Finance & Corporate Affairs Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. What is the “Know Your Supplier” Scheme?The new facility called “Know Your Supplier”… Read More »How “Know Your Supplier” Scheme Under GST Will Work For Taxpayers?
39th GST Council meeting held on 14th March 2020 at New Delhi. Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman the Union Finance Minister chaired this meeting and she was expected to rationalize tax rates on five sectors, including mobile phones, footwear, and textiles, and defer implementation of the new return filing system and e-invoicing. Here are the Highlights of 39th GST Council Meet: … Read More »Latest GST News – 39th GST Council Meet Key Highlights
1. Apni grahako/suppliers ko clear aur professional bills de.2. Len-den ka details jaise – di gai rashi, balance rashi, len-den ka naam ityadi, SMS aur whatsapp ke dwara grahako/ suppliers se share karein.3. Apne business ke len-den ka digital record rakhein jisse grahako/suppliers ke maange jane par records khojna aasan aur saral ho.4. Niyamit roop se payments ke liye apne… Read More »Parties ke Sath Matbhedo ko Rokne Aur Jaldi Payments Pane ke 5 Tarike
1. Expenses ki accurate aur complete list ke dwara ye pata lagayein ki aapka kaun sa expense bahut badha hua hai. Yeh unexpected kharcho ko measure aur control karne mai madad karta hai.2. Expenses ki samay pe janch karna, data entry karne wale aur accounting karmchari dwara kiye jane wali sambhavit dhokadhadi ko track karna aasan banata hai.3. Reports se… Read More »4 Karan – Kyu Rakhe Apne Business Expense Ka Track
1. Find out the more accurate and complete list of expenses you are spending the highest money on. It helps to measure & control unexpected expenses.2. Keeping expenses under check making it easier to look for possible fraud made by employees filling the reports and the accounting staff. 3. Having faster reports provides the opportunity to verify whether the expenses made… Read More »4 Reasons To Keep Your Business Expenses Under Check
Struggling with GST reports? Confused about how to generate it? Suppose to file GSTR 3B before the deadline, but do not know how? Worry Not! All you need to know about GSTR 3B is here. What is GSTR – 3B? GSTR-3B is a monthly self-declaration return. It has to be filed by every GST taxpayer. GSTR3B is a summary return of… Read More »Latest GST News – What is GSTR 3B? Who Should File, How to Generate, How to File & Due Dates
1. Ye pata lagaye ki kaun se items ki aapne sabse jyada bikri ki hai. In items ke suppliers se behtar deals ke baare mai baat kar sakte hain. Yeh grahako ko jode rakhne aur business ke profit ko badhane mai madad karta hai.2. Ye pata karein ki kin items ki aapne sabse kam bikri ki hain. Ye aapke business… Read More »Kyu Hai Jaruri Apne Sabse Jyada/Sabse Kam Kharide/Beche Gaye Items Ki Jankari?