Long back there were days where people used Facebook to make new friends, find old friends, update status on how their days are going. But now, Facebook has turned out to be a huge market of potential customers for Small Business too. Small Business Marketing on Facebook is becoming a must. When advertised rightly, you can make a fortune with facebook.
we don’t have a choice on whether to do small business marketing on Facebook, the question is how well we do it.
New to Facebook advertising and not sure where to start?
Here’s all you have to do to see the results:
1. Where do you even start?
Get to know your Audience:
1. Who are your customers?
2. What is their average age range, gender, location?
3. What are their interests?.. and so on..
The next step is to Create a Facebook Business Page to Promote Your Business. And it’s FREE!!
Start telling people about your business through your page. Your Page establishes your business’ presence on Facebook, so people can find out about you and connect with you. Marketing on Facebook helps you find new customers and build lasting relationships with them.
2. How do you know what to post?
Knowing your customers will help you in creating content that will resonate with your audience, help you gain new customers, make them want to follow your Business, share/like/react to what you post and ultimately buy from you and recommend your products/services to others as well.
Truly, the people you want to reach are here on Facebook.
#DID YOU KNOW?
More than 1.2 billion people use Facebook every day.
Let’s use different kinds of Business as examples. They could post:
- Photos of new designs in stock
- Images of their Showroom/ Store
- Images of staff members/owner at work, or fun photos of staff accompanied by a short bio
- Photos of famous people/ customers who came into their shop.
Short text messages, store updates, or other “offer” content.
Here are some suggestions for short text updates from our hair salon example:
- Posts that let customers know about a special promotion or Discount sale.
- Fun posts for customers to answer.
- Posts detailing any changes in operating hours or need-to-know information
- If you have a blog, you’ll also want to share content from your blog on Facebook. It will encourage customers to engage with you in a variety of spaces, and drive traffic back to your blog.
The biggest piece of advice?
Running a business without marketing will kill it!
Download the BEST GST Compliant Mobile Billing App