1. Find out which items are mostly in demand by your customers. If it is not delivered on demand, they might purchase it from somewhere else.
2. Assure your customers that their time is important for you by delivering the items on time.
3. Ensure that all the items you deal in should always be available in stock according to Demand & Supply.
4. Avoid Over-Stocking or Under-Stocking while making purchase decisions, such that your business is always profitable.
5. Customers are key to your business. Try to understand that a customer’s purchase always depends on your good inventory management.
“Low Stock Summary Report” of Vyapar App helps you to get a list of stock items that are about to get “Out of Stock” shortly
Where to find “Low Stock Summary Report” & How to use it in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports > Item / Stock Reports > Low Stock Summary Report
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
84% Businesses use “Low Stock Summary Report” to avoid loss of sales and customer dissatisfaction due to unavailability of stock.
1. 7 Steps To Detect & Prevent Inventory Fraud/Theft.
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster