1. It helps you identify the “amount you should collect” versus the “amount you should pay”.
2. You’ll gain better control over your business cash flow.
3. Clearly indicates your business’s income, shows profitability.
4. If you don’t track them, you may forget to bill certain customers and end up giving away products for FREE.
5. Tracking them helps you know who owes you money, how much, and when. You can send reminders to recover the amount owed.
6. It becomes easier to pick and inform parties about the consequences if payments are not made within the due date.
“All Parties Report” of Vyapar App helps you track pending balances – both payables & receivables of each of your parties effortlessly.
Where to find “All Parties Report” & How to use it in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports -> Party Reports -> All Parties Report
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the All Parties Report screen, Select the Day you like to see the details on
79% of Vyaparis use “All Parties Report” to effortlessly track Customers from whom payments need to be collected.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster