1. Find out which items are your highest selling items. Often you can ask for Offers / Deals to suppliers of these items. It helps to boost customer engagement and business Profitability.
2. Find out which items are your least selling items. These items can be a reason for the loss in business. Take feedback on these items from customers and improve on it.
3. Find out which items are your highest buying items. It Helps to Pre-plan sales accordingly.
4. Find out which items are the least buying items. If these items are less in demand, find alternatives with better quality.
5. It helps to measure who your most / least suppliers and customers are.
6. Find out on which items you need to Invest or not to Invest.
“Item Report by Party” of the Vyapar App helps you find out most / least selling and buying items.
Where to find “Item Report by Party” & how to use it in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports > Item / Stock Report > Item Report by Party
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the “Item Report by Party” screen, select the Dates and Time Duration you like to see the details on.
72% of businessmen’s use “Item Report by Party” to track the highest sold / purchased items and invest accordingly.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster