“Item Report by Party” of the Vyapar App helps you find out most / least selling and buying items.
Where to find “Item Report by Party” & how to use it in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports > Item / Stock Report > Item Report by Party
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the “Item Report by Party” screen, select the Dates and Time Duration you like to see the details on.
✔ Shows the list of all items you’ve done sale/purchase transactions with.
✔ Shows the Total Sale and purchase Quantity of each item. Sort them by sale/purchase quantity to identify top-selling and buying. Filter them down by “Party Name” too.
✔ Shows the Total of sale/purchase quantity in this duration.
✔ You can export these details as PDF or XLS format and share it with people who matter.
72% of businessmen’s use “Item Report by Party” to track the highest sold / purchased items and invest accordingly.
1. 5 Uses of Tracking “Business Purchases” You May Not Know About!
2. 5 Reasons Why Tracking Cashflow Daily is Necessary For Business Growth!
3. 4 Big Inventory Mistakes You Could Be Making in Your Small Business!
4. 5 Things “Profit & Loss Report” Says About Your Business
5. 5 Clever Ways To Prevent Billing Disputes With Your Parties & Get Payments Faster
6. 6 Easy Tips To Pick Inventory That Sells 2X Faster