1. Firstly, it gives a summary of your revenue from sales.
2. Lets you know whether or not your business is making good money.
3. Shows how profitable your business has got over-time.
4. Indicates current business financial health & helps you forecast how your business would perform in the future.
5. It helps you analyze how much tax you should pay for the profits you made.
86% of Vyaparis evaluate their business performance using “Profit & Loss Report“
Where to find the “Profit & Loss Report” in Vyapar App?
Go to Reports > Transaction Report > Profit & Loss Report
Have Vyapar App?
How to use it?
On the “Profit & Loss” screen, select the date/days you wish to get the profit/loss information. You will see-
- Total Net Profit you earned from all the sales made (in that particular time duration). The calculation is done after considering all your sale/purchase returns, indirect/direct expenses and taxes. It also considers money invested in inventory.
- Indicates how much tax you should receive/pay.
65% of Vyaparis believe “Profit & Loss Report” is the best tool to check their business profitability.