Table of Content:
- The Goals of Janasevana Kendram
- Eligibility & Requirements
- Starting A Janasevana Kendram
- Infrastructure Required
- What Are The Steps To Establish A Janasevana Kendram?
The Government of India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has launched the Common Services Centre (CSC) programme, or Janasevana Kendram. Janasevana Kendram are access points for various electronic services to be delivered to villages in India, eventually leading to a technologically and financially cohesive society.
# What is Janasevana Kendram?
This paragraph covers a number of key topics, including:
- What is Janasevana Kendram?
- How does it contribute to good governance?
- How is it beneficial?
E Net JANASEVANAKENDRAM is a concept created by like-minded individuals to assist the ordinary man and small, medium, and large enterprises in meeting the compliance requirements of Indian laws. As part of the good governance paradigm, the CSC or Common Service Centers Scheme has been implemented. It is described as a two-in-one solution that will assist in the revamping of public service front-end delivery systems while also encouraging rural entrepreneurship to create jobs.
# Goals Of Janasevana Kendram
Janasevana Kendram has a number of important objectives. These are as follows-
- Offering services to private and public sectors, as well as community requirements, is a priority.
- Providing livelihoods and playing a significant part in the development of rural India
- Offers to represent a variety of government and non-government services.
- Providing various G2C(Government to Citizen) and B2C(Business to Customer) Services
# Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
Before applying for Janasevana Kendram, there are a few things to consider.
|AGE||The candidate must have reached at least 18 years of age.|
|QUALIFICATION||A person should have passed the Matriculation Level Examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.|
|OTHER REQUIREMENTS||The candidate should know to read and write in the local language. Should have a basic understanding of the English language as well as efficiency in using computers and various related skills.|
# Starting a Jansevana Kendram
The following infrastructure requirements must be considered when starting a Janasevana Kendram.
- A room/building- 100-150 Sq. Ft.
- CD/DVD Player
- Two PCs connected to a UPS with battery backup or a portable generator.
- PC with Windows XP-SP2 or newer licensed operating system.
- Two printers- Dot Matrix Inkjet
- Digital camera or webcam with wired/wireless/V-SAT connectivity
- RAM with a minimum storage capacity of 512 MB
- Hard Disc Drive with a minimum storage capacity of 120 GB
- Biometric/IRIS Authentication Scanner
# What Are The Steps To Establish A Jansevana Kendrum?
The following is the procedure for establishing a Jansevana Kendrum:
- Go to www.csc.gov.in to access the CSC Portal.
- You will see the home screen- click on tab named “Careers”
- Under “Useful Links” click on Interested to become a CSC.
4. Now go to the link “Click Here to Register.”
5. Enter the details required for registration.
6. In order to view credentials you will be asked to select one of the authentication modes (IRIS/ Fingerprint/ One Time Password) after entering the number.
7. To go to the next step, click “Proceed.”
8. They will ask you to enter OTP. Enter the OTP.
9. Choose the Geo-tagged Image of the Center where you want to submit your CSC application.
10. Choose the SUBMIT option.
Vyapar, like CSC, is meant to help business owners manage various functions like invoicing, inventory, accounting, etc., with the goal of making a businessman’s daily routine less demanding. With Vyapar, you will receive efficient business administration, high data security, multiple transaction setup, cash and bank management, and many other services.
Stay updated about the Latest News on Vyaparapp
Download the BEST GST Compliant Mobile Billing App