GST E-Way Bill needs to be generated on the GST E-Way Bill Portal, but now you can Generate E-way Bill from your Vyapar Billing Software in a single click just after you make the invoice and you can share the invoice with the E way Bill no. with your transporter. If you are registered Under GST, You should carry an E-Way Bill when moving goods from one place to another whose value exceeds Rs. 50,000.
# Who Should Make an E Way Bill?
- Registered Person – E-way Bill must be generated to or from a registered person, If the Value of moving goods is more than Rs. 50,000
- Unregistered Persons – Unregistered persons are also required to generate an E-Way Bill. If a supply is made to a registered person.
- Transporter – If the supplier has not generated an E-Way Bill, Transporters carrying goods by road, air, rail, also need to Create an E-Way Bill.
# Documents Required To Create E Way Bill
- Tax Invoice -Invoice / Bill of supply/challan related to consignment
- Your registered mobile number
- Pin Code
- Product details of products to be transported properly along with the HSN code
- Recipient details – Details of the receiver of the goods
- Transporter details –
If transport by Road – Transporter ID or Vehicle number
If transport by rail, air, or ship – Transporter ID, Transport document number, and date on the document
# How To Enable Generate EWay Bill Option And Where To Get It?
1.) Go to “Settings” in the left menu
2.) Click on “Taxes & GST” setting > “Enable E-Way Bill number”
(Allows you to add E-way Bill number in your transaction)
3.) Enable “Generate EWay Bill no.”
(Allows you to create E-way Bill directly from the app in a single click just after you make the Sale invoice)
Have Vyapar Software?
# How to Create GSP Username & Password in simple steps
E-way Bill GSP Username/Password is different from the E-way bill portal Username & Password. Watch this video “How to Create GSP username & password” to create a GSP username & password from the E-way Bill portal.
# How to Generate EWay Bill in Vyapar Billing Software?
1.) Create a sale invoice > Click on “Generate E-Way Bill”
2.) Enter Your GSTN no. GSP username & password to login > Click on “Login” button
3.) On the Generate E-Way Bill screen fill all the required details > Select mode of transport > Enter vehicle details (Either vehicle no. or transporter id) > Enter the distance in Kilometers (It must be under 4000 km) > once the details completed click on “Generate” button
4.) E-Way Bill is generated. E-Way Bill no. will be auto-filled > If you want to view and Download the E-way Bill Click on “View E-way Bill” (It will be open in PDF format. You can take a print out and share with the transporter)
5.) If you made any mistakes or for any other reason you can also cancel the generated E-Way Bill before saving the invoice. To Cancel the E-Way Bill Click on the “Cancel” option
6.) “Select Reason” to cancel the Bill from drop-down menu
7.) you can also add the remark for cancellation of E-Way Bill > Click on “Cancel E-way Bill” button
8.) The E Way Bill is canceled. Now you can create a new Eway Bill if required.
Please comment on the comment box below about your views on this new feature. Your feedback means a lot to us. We will be back soon with more updates on our next blog.
You may want to read these:
1. Make Your Invoices More Professional With New Invoice Themes in Vyapar
2. Now Be More Professional By Sharing Your Business Card From Vyapar
3. 5 Easy Steps to Generate E-Way Bill on the GSTN Portal
4. How to Apply for GST Registration Online in India?
5. How to Send Free Whatsapp Greeting Messages?
6. 9 Types of Small Business Insurance and What it Covers
7. No eWay Bill if you haven’t filed your GSTR-3B