Thank you for choosing the services offered by Simply Vyapar Apps Pvt. Ltd. We are committed to protecting your privacy 100%.
This is a legal agreement between you (The User) and Vyapar App (The Software). Please read it thoroughly before clicking on “I Agree” and installing Vyapar App on your mobile/desktop because once you do, you agree to these terms completely. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our services.
You’re required to review our privacy policies by visiting this page regularly. The terms mentioned on this page may be updated from time to time. This License Agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the INDIA.
By accepting electronically (for example, clicking “I Agree”), installing, accessing or using the Services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the services.
When This Privacy Statement Applies
You are liable to this policy if you’ve downloaded and logged in to Vyapar App by clicking on the “ I Agree/Login” button for all the terms and conditions mentioned.
Description of Services
We provide an array of services including Inventory management, Invoicing, Reporting tool, Estimate/Order Form creator and so on to serve as a complete business management software ("Service" or "Services"). You may use the Services for your personal and business use or for internal business purposes in the organization that you represent. You may download the application from the official website/ Google Play Store using the Internet. Once downloaded, you no longer need the internet connection for its usage. You can create and add content to your account staying offline.
Side Note: Vyapar tries its best to make Businesses compliant to the taxation and other laws as much as possible. But, it is solely the User’s responsibility to see that he/she remains compliant with GST and other laws levied by the Government. Vyapar is not in any case responsible for the violation of the compliance caused by software.
Google Permissions usage
The Software (Vyapar App) uses the user’s data only for purposes that the user has consented to. If the software wants to use the data for other purposes, it will seek permission from the user to make sure they affirmatively agree to the additional uses.
1. When the user takes an explicit manual action for sending any documents (Reports, invoices etc in the form of pdf or excels) generated through the software to his/her contacts, the user grants permission to the software to share them via email on their behalf.
2. Vyapar will not use these permissions to read/edit/delete the content in the document being shared.
3. Vyapar will never misuse these permissions for sending emails to the user’s contacts from the user’s account without his consent.
4. The user grants permission to the software to take data backup from the App onto his/her email. This permission will only be used to upload the data entered by him/her in the software on the user’s behalf. However, this is conducted only upon the user’s request.
5. If the user has requested for automatic backup service of the software, then he/she grants permission to the App for creating data backup files in his/her google drive account automatically on user’s behalf at every time interval mentioned by the user. The software will never misuse this permission to edit/read/modify the content in the backup file.
User’s Data Privacy
The software is bound to protect user’s privacy. User’s access data will remain with them completely offline safe and sound. Vyapar will never share the user’s google authentication data with anyone. User’s access data will be stored only in the user's device in an encrypted format such that no other person/software will be able to access this information. The user grant’s permission to the software to store an auth token for sending the emails/SMS/WhatsApp etc whenever required on the user’s request. The software shall use this access data only for the above-mentioned use cases.
Business Data and Privacy
The user alone is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her username, password, and other sensitive information. The user is solely responsible for all activities that occur in his/her user account and he/she agrees to inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of their user account by writing an email to email@example.com or by calling us on any of the numbers listed on http://vyaparapp.in/#contact.
Vyapar is not responsible for any loss to him/her or to any third party incurred as a result of any unauthorized access or use of his/her user account, or otherwise. We are neither responsible for any kind of data loss as performing necessary backups on data is solely the user’s responsibility. Vyapar is not responsible for any kind of data discrepancy or any type of loss occurred due to data discrepancy/software issue.
The user owns the content created or stored by him/her as we respect his/her right to the ownership of content created or stored by them. The user's use of the services does grant Vyapar the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the content created by them or stored in the user’s account for any internal purpose. Vyapar tries best keeping user's data safe but holds zero responsibility in case of data leaks.
In this agreement, the company agrees to not share their credentials (auth tokens) with any third party or Vyapar employees. His/Her credentials will be safe & secure without anyone having access to those credentials except Vyapar software. And, the credentials will not be used for any use case other than mentioned above.
Vyapar will never sell user’s data to anyone.
Approval of Alerts, Messages and Promotional campaign
In addition to the General Conditions of Vyapar service a User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
(i) The User agrees to receive promotional, transactional and commercial communications from Vyapar through calls, email, SMS or push notifications.
(ii) Under certain conditions, promotional messages are transmitted to the users and that Vyapar shall not bear any further obligation in respect of such promotional messages.
1. If the user is not satisfied with the product or service and wants to discontinue, per month bill for the used time period will be calculated and the remaining amount will be refunded.
2. No refund will be given after the license has been used for more than 50% of the subscription time.
3. The refund request should be raised via email or website.
4. Refund policies will be applicable only for purchases equal to or more than 1 year.
END OF TERMS OF SERVICE
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Vyapar Desktop Version
Please fill the details below
Welcome to Vyapar Mobile Version
Please fill the details below to receive download link via SMS
Do you want to download vyapar desktop application ?