Now you can share a creative and professionally designed Greetings with your customer at no cost. These Greeting messages go with your business name, business logo and a customized message. Vyapar application lets you share Greeting messages with your clients on WhatsApp.
# Benefits of Sharing Whatsapp Greeting –
- Greeting messages are an effective and easy way to greet your customers.
- Greeting messages are free.
- Greeting messages can help your clients to remember your business.
- Whatsapp is a direct and immediate channel. By sharing greeting messages on Whatsapp, you can increase customer engagement.
- Greeting messages helps you to learn more about your customer’s interests with their replies.
- Whatsapp greeting message is a more personal and digital connection.
- Sending greeting messages occasionally creates a good impression on clients.
- Greeting messages makes you look friendly towards your customers.
# Where to find the Greeting Message & how to use it in Vyapar App?
Go to left menu > Click on WhatsApp Greetings
(Allows you to Share greetings to your customers with a customized message on WhatsApp)
Have Vyapar App?
# How to Use it?
1.) On the screen, you can scroll the screen to the left to select the greeting from the list
2.) Click on the Edit button or company name or logo (if you want to do changes in it)
(You don’t need to add a logo and company name if you already added the logo in your company details.)
3.) Click on “Done” button
4.) Click on Edit button or Message box (if you want to do changes in it) > Click on the “Done” button
5.) Click on “Save” button
6.) Click on “Share” button
7.) Select the customer and send the message
Please comment on the comment box below about your views on this new feature. Your feedback means a lot to us. We will be back soon with more updates on our next blog.
You may want to read these:
1. Make Your Invoices More Professional With New Invoice Themes in Vyapar
2. Now Be More Professional By Sharing Your Business Card From Vyapar
3. 5 Easy Steps to Generate E-Way Bill on the GSTN Portal
4. How to Apply for GST Registration Online in India?
5. Legal Requirements for Business Registration in India
6. 9 Types of Small Business Insurance and What it Covers
7. No eWay Bill if you haven’t filed your GSTR-3B
Stay updated about the Latest GST News on Vyaparapp.in.
Download the BEST Free Billing Software